Our Community Health & Safety Policy – COVID-19 Update
The Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference has worked closely with Queensland Health to safely execute this event.
We are looking forward to welcoming you the conference, however due to the changed conditions under COVID-19 we ask that you read and understand the important information below.
The event will be held at the JW Marriott Gold Coast Spa & Resort. The venue will not operate under a site specific Covid Safe Plan and the event will attract less than 500 delegates and exhibitors, therefore we will operate under the COVID Safe Event Checklist.
By attending the Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Event Checklist. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience for all delegates.
For further safety precautions we also encourage the download and use of the Australian Government’s COVID-Safe app. More info can be found here.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
• Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19 – fatigue, shortness of breath, fever. We will transfer your registration to an e-registration, should you be unable to attend in person.
• Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days. COVID-19 Hot Spots information.
• Each individual will be required to register and answer COVID screening questions prior to entering the conference.
• If you become unwell during the event, please see the staff at the registration desk
THINGS TO KNOW AT THE CONFERENCE:
• Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your immediate group when entering or exiting the venue, or moving around the conference
• Cooperate with COVID Marshalls and Event Staff directives
• Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations installed around the conference
• Furniture will be set up with 1.5m distance guests – please do not move the table